Calorie King Calorie, Fat & Carb Counter 2022
Whether you are watching your weight or want to eat healthier, “The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat, and Carbohydrate Counter” in large print is a must-have! Learn how to make better food with this invaluable resource.
In stock (can be backordered)
“Fat Matters, Carbs Count, but, Calories Are King!”
by Alan Borushek
Whether you are watching your weight or want to eat healthier, “The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat, and Carbohydrate Counter” in large print is a must-have! Learn how to make better food with this invaluable resource. It’s a fact that most of us drastically underestimate how much food we eat. One of the main reasons is that we don’t know what’s in the food we eat day-in and day out. Now you can end the guesswork. You will find the calorie, fat, and carbohydrate counts for your favorite foods in this convenient, pocket-sized, and colorful book.
Compiled by Allan Borushek, a dietitian and health educator with over 30 years of clinical experience, the CalorieKing Calorie, Fat, and Carbohydrate Counter:
- Is the most up-to-date book of food counts available
- Contains unique food data that is not available elsewhere
- Has 11,000 food listings
- Includes 200 fast-food chains and restaurants
- It contains international foods, carnival foods, and fair foods
- It uses color-coding to make it quick and easy to find what you’re looking for
- Rated #1 by health professionals and consumers
- Used as a resource for numerous government studies on obesity
- Used by diabetes and other health educators
“The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat, and Carbohydrate Counter” contains bonus counters and practical guides, including weight control tips, information on unexplained weight gain, essential portion control information, advice for overweight children, hints to reduce fat, calorie, and carbohydrate intake, plus specialized guides on diabetes, glycemic index, calcium, protein, cholesterol, fiber, sodium, iron, caffeine, and high blood pressure.
Take control of your eating habits today!
Cover Price: $10.99, 4.3″ x 5.8″, 288 pages, 2022
|Dimensions||4.3 × 5.8 × 2 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.