Pricing Ad Policy Download Advertising PDF
What is Diabetesnet.com?
Diabetesnet.com provides the latest easy-to-understand, cutting-edge information, and products focused exclusively on diabetes. Our expertise allows us to provide valuable resources, including:
- A wealth of articles, research, and presentations on critical diabetes topics.
- Interactive diabetes tools to calculate BMI, TDD, bolus doses, etc.
- Monthly contest for books & products, plus forums and blogs for interaction
- Detailed information on the latest devices, products, management tools, and developments in diabetes care.
- Comparisons of the current features of all the major insulin pumps, infusion sets, & continuous monitors as well as future devices under development.
- Easy, secure shopping through our online store where a wide array of diabetes books, test strips, scales, and products can be purchased at a large discount.
Our site caters to all age groups and levels of experience, including teens, parents, seniors, newly diagnosed, new insulin users, and long time users of intensive diabetes therapy. It is directed at Type 1’s, Type 2’s, family members, friends, and diabetes health care professionals.
Founded by John Walsh, PA, CDE, and Ruth Roberts, MA, in 1993, our first informational site appeared on the web in May 1994. John and Ruth write best-selling books and research articles that show how to improve blood glucose control with diabetes. Their books include Pumping Insulin (now in its 4th edition), Using Insulin, STOP the Rollercoaster (out of print), The Pocket Pancreas, and My Other Checkbook. John is a frequent speaker to health professionals and people with diabetes and an advisory board member and consultant to the diabetes drug and device industry.
Banner Ads (Preview)
Banner ads can be placed in one of 4 locations: top of the page, the bottom of page, or in the left or right-hand columns. Ads appear in all non-store/non-forum pages of our site. Smaller ad sizes (i.e. 120×240 ) are available in the left and right columns for reduced prices. Single section advertisement is also available (see Rates). Please contact us for availability. We only accept ads related to diabetes.
Banner Size: Limited to 30 kb or less. We accept JPGs, animated GIFs, & SWFs (provide a backup GIF for non-flash users.)
Animation: 15 seconds maximum, no more than 3 loops
Frame Rate: Maximum 18 frames per second or lower, ideally 12 fps
Audio: User Initiated only
Our Traffic and Rates
For a banner size of 728×90, 760×36, 468×60, or 392×70:
For a banner size of 120×600 or 120×240:
General placement on our internet links page is free of charge for appropriate diabetes-related sites when a link to us is placed on your site. Please visit our link page for details and then email us with your request.