LK88 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
A pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body. This noninvasive tool attaches painlessly to your fingertip, sending two wavelengths of light through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
This small, lightweight pulse oximeter noninvasively monitors your oxygen level.
- Slip it over your fingertip and press the button. (Can also be used on toe or earlobe.)
- Two wavelengths of light rapidly measure your pulse rate and the level of oxygen in your blood.
- Bright LED digital display also displays your heart rhythm.
- Automatically shuts down after 8 seconds of non-use.
- Two AAA batteries (not included) provide about 30 hours of operation.
See our Overview of Oximeters for additional information on their use for COVID-19.
Call for pricing on 10 or more.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.