by Hope Warshaw, MMSc, RD, CDE, BC-ADM
Meal planning is one of the hardest parts of managing diabetes. The new edition of Hope Warshaw's best-selling book gives you all the tools you need to plan and eat healthier meals. Updated to include the latest nutrition recommendations for the American Diabetes Association and the federal government's Dietary Guidelines for Americans, Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy is a resource no person with diabetes should be without.
The Fourth Edition of Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy provides the answers to all questions you have.
- What are my health and nutrition goals?
- What is the best kind of oil to use?
- How do I make my favorite recipes healthier?
- Do I need dietary supplements?
- What strategies can I use to make food shopping and preparation easier?
Cover Price: $16.95, 6x9, 312 pages, 2010
Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy, 4th Edition
- Brands American Diabetes Association
- Product Code: 9781580403191
- Availability: In Stock