- Roll over image to zoom in
Diabetes & Pregnancy
Product Code: 9781580404372
A Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy for Women Who Have Type 1, Type 2, or Gestational Diabetes
by Davis Sacks, MD
Pregnancy is an exciting time of change and expectation. Now is the time to take charge of your health so you and your baby can have the healthiest, happiest lives possible.
Do you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes and are thinking about getting pregnant?Did you have gestational diabetes in a previous pregnancy and are now planning to get pregnant again? Are you pregnant and just found out you have gestational diabetes? Diabetes and Pregnancy has the answers that you need and will let you focus on becoming a mom.
Learn what you need to do to stay well and have a healthy baby.
- Getting you and your blood glucose levels in the best shape before getting pregnant
- Eating and exercising for two
- Achieving a healthy body weight
- Knowing what tests to expect during pregnancy
- Learning to balance insulin with your meal plan
- Preventing complications
- Managing morning sickness, hypoglycemia, and hyperglycemia
Cover Price: $15.95, 6"x9", 130 pages, 2011
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: