ADA’s Complete Guide To Carb Counting
The Complete Guide to Carb Counting has all the information you need to practice carb counting, whether you’re learning the basics or more advanced techniques!
by Hope Warshaw MMSc RD CDE BC-ADM and Karmeen Kulkarni MS RD CDE BC-ADM
Practical Tools for Better Diabetes Meal Planning
“How do I manage my blood glucose levels?” “What do carbohydrates have to do with diabetes?” “What are carbohydrates and why are they important?” If any of these questions sound familiar, then it’s time to pick up The Complete Guide to Carb Counting.
The new edition of the Complete Guide to Carb Counting has all the expert information you need to practice carb counting, whether you’re learning the basics or trying to master more advanced techniques! Carb counting doesn’t have to be confusing, and it doesn’t have to be complicated. Once you learn how to count carbs, it can become second nature. With this fully updated and revised guide, planning meals and managing your blood glucose is easier than ever!
Make these essential skills a part of your everyday healthy lifestyle:
- Decipher food labels and count carbs like a pro
- Accurately count carbs when you eat at home
- Know where to find carb counts for restaurant foods
- Master tips and tricks to eat accurate portions
- Calculate carb-to-insulin ratios, correction factors, and more
- Learn how your medications work and affect your carb counts
Cover price: $18.95, 6″ x 9″, 145 pages, 2019.
|Dimensions||8.7 × 6 × .7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.