Thread: Looking for Free Meter, No Insurance, NO PROBLEM!!

Alucard Guest

Default Looking for Free Meter, No Insurance, NO PROBLEM!!

Hello,
    I just want to inform any of you out there looking for meters and don't quite have the money for it? It's easy! When I was diagnosed, I received a meter from the hospital that was broken! I e-mailed multiple companies, and here are the ones who responded:
    www.Accu-chek.com (the customer service is wonderful! Just explain your situation, and they will allow you to pick one, ANY KIND FOR FREE!)
    www.Bayer.com (access the diabetes part of it, request a meter, you can receive a contour or breeze 2 for FREE!!)
    www.Onetouchgold.com or www.Lifescan.com (same as before, they'll offer you a One Touch Ultra 2 or Ultra Mini for FREE!!)
    Contacting any one of these companies are happy to oblige
    Although, Accu-chek by far is the best, they sent me a Compact Plus, along with (after requesting it,) 30 extra needles, and 51 test strips, FOR FREE!! Enjoy, I hope this helps!!

zatff Guest

Default Getting free BG meters.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Hello,
    I just want to inform any of you out there looking for meters and don't quite have the money for it? It's easy! When I was diagnosed, I received a meter from the hospital that was broken! I e-mailed multiple companies, and here are the ones who responded:
    www.Accu-chek.com (the customer service is wonderful! Just explain your situation, and they will allow you to pick one, ANY KIND FOR FREE!)
    www.Bayer.com (access the diabetes part of it, request a meter, you can receive a contour or breeze 2 for FREE!!)
    www.Onetouchgold.com or www.Lifescan.com (same as before, they'll offer you a One Touch Ultra 2 or Ultra Mini for FREE!!)
    Contacting any one of these companies are happy to oblige
    Although, Accu-chek by far is the best, they sent me a Compact Plus, along with (after requesting it,) 30 extra needles, and 51 test strips, FOR FREE!! Enjoy, I hope this helps!!
    Over the years I have received many free meters from diabetic educators, at diabetic expos or shows, from pharmacists, and from the companies just by calling in an telling them you want to try our their meter or just by asking for a new one. Recently I did this when both of the ones i was using started acting up and giving me error messages so I lost confidence in them. They quickly sent me two new ones.
    After all it is like the way they used to sell razor blades by giving away the shavers and making money on selling you the blades.

Coravh Guest

Many of the meter manufacturers will give you the machine for free if you buy some test strips. All you have to do is ask your pharmacist what is free this week.

Cora

shamsery Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Coravh View Post
    Many of the meter manufacturers will give you the machine for free if you buy some test strips. All you have to do is ask your pharmacist what is free this week.

Cora
    Splendid , un believable to us.
    You are fortunate.
    Regards

There is no need to follow online leads when it comes to free meters. Talk to you physician and take their guidance over people trying to make a profit...