Thread: Recipes For Diabetic

Default Recipes For Diabetic

Flourless Honey-Almond Cake Recipe

Flourless Honey-Almond Cake Recipe

INGREDIENTS

* 1 1/2 cups whole almonds, toasted (see Tip)
    * 4 large eggs, at room temperature (see Tip), separated
    * 1/2 cup honey
    * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    * 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt

TOPPING

* 2 tablespoons honey
    * 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted (see Tip)

PREPARATION

* Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom with parchment paper and spray the paper. Read more….
    John Flat

This is a perfect thread for my friend who has diabetic. I will share this to her soon If I could have time to visit her.

Hi,,,
    Thanks a lot for sharing this recipe with us.Any one here can share with me a good chicken recipe.One of my friend is suffering from Diabetes I and I want to share this recipe with him...
    Hoping that some one among you is posting the recipe soon.
    Last edited by Algernon; 04-05-2011 at 05:26 AM.

Hi john123,
    I have read your recipe and found honey in ingredients. Can diabetic patients use honey?
    Can I replace candia with honey? I am looking for some recipe for my diabetic mom.
    Last edited by Diabetesnet.com; 07-30-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Bundle of thanks to sharing with us friends .keep carrying on.Thanks for the sharing again.

Foods such as potatoes, corn, refined white flour products (pasta, noodles, pastries, cakes) should be reduced or avoided altogether Recipes for diabetics.
    In addition some types of fat are particularly unhealthy for diabetes.
    Including oils or fats (trans fats) that have actually been associated with the development of diabetes hydrogenated. Animal fats such as butter.
    Full-fat cheeses and other dairy products should be reduced and low-fat or non-fat products used instead.

Foods such as potatoes, corn, refined white flour products (pasta, noodles, pastries, cakes) should be reduced or avoided altogether Recipes for diabetics.
    In addition some types of fat are particularly unhealthy for diabetes.
    Including oils or fats (trans fats) that have actually been associated with the development of diabetes hydrogenated. Animal fats such as butter.
    Full-fat cheeses and other dairy products should be reduced and low-fat or non-fat products used instead .