by Phyllis Barrier, MS
Are you a diabetes beginner? If you've just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes or if you've been told that you've got the warning signs of prediabetes, you're not alone. Start off on the right note with Type 2 Diabetes for Beginners. Fully revised and updated, this new edition brings you the latest in diabetes care while helping you build the motivation and confidence you need to live well.
From meal plans to medications, get the lowdown on:
- Eating, dining out, and shopping
- Preparing for sick days
- Making physical acitvity a part of your lifestyle
- Preventing and managing diabetes complications
- Tracking your blood glucose, meals, and medications with handy forms
- Knowing how depression, stress, smoking, and alcohol interact with diabetes
- and much more!
Cover Price: $16.95 6" x 9", 210 pages, 2011