- Roll over image to zoom in
Medical Management of Type 2 Diabetes, 7th Edition
By the American Diabetes Association
In this new edition of an essential text, diabetes experts define the progressive nature of type 2 diabetes; examine cardiovascular, microvascular, and neurologic complications; describe care methodologies for special situations, such as pregnancy and hospitilization; and illustrate methods of behavior change. This book will enhance your knowledge of type 2 diabetes and bolster your skills in caring for patients with diabetes.
The seventh edition features:
- Details on the newest agents for the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Expanded information on pharmacological invervention
- Updated data on chronic and acute complications
- The latest standards from the American Diabetes Association
Cover Price: $49.95, 6" x 9", 172 pages, 2012
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: