- Roll over image to zoom in
Medical Management of Type 1 Diabetes, 7th Edition
By Cecilia C. Low Wang, MD, FACP, and Avni C. Shah, MD, editors
Updated 2017 edition presents the latest guidelines for the comprehensive management of type 1 diabetes and strategies to improve patient outcomes. New insulins and administration protocols, advanced carbohydrate counting, and emphasis on continuing patient education are all advances in diabetes treatment that have dramatically shifted potential outcomes in favor of the patient with diabetes. The challenge for health care professionals is to realize this potential through an individualized, flexible, and responsive treatment plan for patients with type 1 diabetes.
Built on the foundation of multiple daily insulin injections and insulin pump therapy, this book guides you in helping your patients continually strive for optimal blood glucose control. This new edition focuses on the latest molecular advances, new treatment methods, recent clinical trials, and the American Diabetes Association's Standards of Care.
The seventh edition features:
- The latest developments in insulin administration, pump therapy, and CGM
- Details about adjunctive therapies in type 1 diabetes
- Updated information on the management and prevention of complications
- Information on diabetes self-management education and support and psychosocial care
Cover Price: $49.95, 6x9, 342 pages, 2017
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: