- Roll over image to zoom in
Guide to Herbs & Nutritional Supplements
by Laura Shane-McWhorter, PharmD, BCPS, FASCP, BC-ADM, CDE
What You Need to Know From Aloe to Zinc
Do you take a nutritional supplement, herb, or other natural product to treat your diabetes? Are you considering taking one? Then you need reliable and unbiased information on these alternative medicines. Written by the recognized expert on complementary and alternative medicine for diabetes, The American Diabetes Association Guide to Herbs and Nutritional Supplements covers everything you need to know about 40 of the most popular alternative therapies used for diabetes. Inside you'll find:
- Purposed benefits and suggested dosages for every supplement
- Comprehensive synopses of the studies and clinical trials conducted on each agent
- Listings of known side effects and interactions with other medications
- Tips on seracghin for reliable information related to herbs and supplements
- Convenient summary chart that offers a quick snapshot of each supplement
Before taking any supplement that could have a profound effect on your health, make sure you have the information you need.
Cover Price: $16.96, 6" x 9", 191 pages, 2009
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: