- Roll over image to zoom in
Complete Nurse's Guide To Diabetes Care, 2nd Edition
Product Code: 9781580403252
By the ADA
More and more, nurses are providing the primary bulk of diabetes care, routinely relying on their expertise to help patients manage this disease and delay complications. To provide the best care possible, nurses need up-to-date, accessible information on the many topics in this complex field.
The Complete Nurse's Guide to Diabetes Care is a comprehensive resource for all nurses who work with diabetes patients. Inside, readers will find expert advice on:
- the fundamentals of diabetes care
- recent research on complications and associated diseases
- numerous care and management approaches
- how diabetes affects women, children, and the elderly
- practical issues, such as the effects of anxiety, depression, and polypharmacy
Cover Price: $59.95, 469 pages, 6 X 9, 2005
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: