by Alan Borushek
Whether you are watching your weight or just want to eat healthier, "The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter" is a must have! Learn how to make better food with this invaluable resource.
"The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter" is a National Top 100 Best Seller and the most recommended book of its type by health professionals. It's easy to see why!
The book is compiled by Allan Borushek, dietitian and health educator with over 30 years of clinical experience. With his vast knowledge and experience, he's the Calorie King! His motto is: "Fat Matters, Carbs Count, but, Calories Are King!"
It's a fact that most of us drastically underestimate how much food we eat. One of the main reasons is that we really don't know what's in the food we eat day-in and day-out. Now you can end the guesswork. You will find the calorie, fat and carbohydrate counts for your favorite foods in this convenient, pocket-sized, and colorful book.
The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter:
- Is the most up-to-date book of food counts available
- Contains unique food data that is not available elsewhere
- Has 11,000 food listings
- Includes 200 fast food chains and restaurants
- Contains international foods, carnival foods and fair foods
- Uses color coding to make it quick and easy to find what you're looking for
- Is rated #1 by health professionals and consumers
- Is used as a resource for numerous government studies on obesity
- Is used by diabetes and other health educators
"The CalorieKing Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter" contains bonus counters and practical guides, including weight control tips, information on unexplained weight gain, essential portion control information, advice for overweight children, hints to reduce fat, calorie and carbohydrate intake, plus specialized guides on diabetes, glycemic index, calcium, protein, cholesterol, fiber, sodium, iron, caffeine and high blood pressure.
Take control of your eating habits today!
Cover Price: $9.99, 4.3" x 5.8", 287 pages, 2018