- Roll over image to zoom in
ADA Guide to Nutrition Therapy, 3rd ed
Product Code: 9781580406482
by Marion J. Franz, MS, RD, CDE, and Alison B. Evert, MS, RD, CDE
Nutrition therapy is an essential component of effective diabetes management. Health-care providers need to stay current on new developments in nutrition therapy and specific intervention for a wide range of patient populations and special circumstances in order to provide the best possible outcomes for their patients. Revised and updated to incorporate the latest research and evidence-based guidelines.
Includes information on:
- Macronutrients and micronutrients
- Nutrition therapy for pregnant women, youth older adults, and people with prediabetes
- Nutrition therapy for hospitalized and long-term care patients
- Celiac disease, eating disorders, and diabetes complications
Cover Price: $49.95, 6 x 9, 640 pages, 2017
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: